Down The TBR Hole is a meme originally created by lost in a story but Lia has given me permission to adopt it since she is no longer blogging, the only thing changing is you can now link up to your post. This meme will revolve around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there. This will post every Thursday so If and when you do post Down The TBR Hole please use the hashtag #DTTBRH and tag me @jodyblogs.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them.
It works like this:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Please visit the other participants and see what their sending Down The TBR Hole